Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mock INvites

Early this morning, me and Christian went to Impress Prints office in San Juan. After a day of sending our layout, they have made a mock print out for us to check. Their office is easy to find and it is accessible too, specially to us who have no cars.. LOL! The traffic along Tandang Sora was bad today. Well traffic is always there in Manila.

When we got to the office, Jen asked us to wait... It was not a long wait. When she handed me the invite is was so cute! I cannot contain my excitement. My eyes lit up. I then read thru it and saw some mispelled names and words that we need to fix. Jen said that they can do it for us. We also talked about the map, the one I sent them is not high resolution... Hmmm... I don't even know what it means.... hehehe..... So I will just work on that or have them do it for me since Jen said that they can do it for us but they will just be using google map. I will ask my sister to take care of it tomorrow morning. I also need to forward them the copy of our monograms for the stickers that comes with the package.

Well... our invites will remain hidden from our guests... I have the pictures of it on our mywedding sites for my
co-w@Wies to see. I have also started with some possible ways to package our invites aside from the envelope that Impress Prints will provide us. All things are falling into place.... Hayyy.. i wish the days are longer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment