Thursday, March 25, 2010

according to our wedding ticker... 20 days

Gosh... 20 days left... time does fly so fast! I cannot believe that it will be less than 3 weeks and I will be Mrs. Liberty Palomo-Quiambao. There are still a lot of things to do but I know that I have managed my time wisely and God is really helping me out by having things fall into its places. I just want to have a run down of the things we accomplish and what we still need to do before 04.15.2010.

Church - Maria Goretti Parish (Pope Pius)
- down payment paid, done with pre-cana, interview, to submit docs and pay final payment on April 8/9, will need to have them check the misalette I made

Reception/Prep Hotel - Pearl Garden Hotel
- paid reservation, payment for balance on Monday together with food tasting, made a run down of the things needed to finalize with AE, check room again to make sure there will be space, don't want to be on the same floor with Christian's room.. hehehe

Photo/video - Chug Cadiogan, Jayson Arquiza, Paul Vincent & Phoeben Teocson
- fully paid.... feeling of excitement to see the the finish products, emailed Chug about onsite and said he will discuss it with Bim... yehey... I want to watch it now.

OTD Coordinator/Emcee - Teodoro Events
- had meeting with emcee already, provided contracts and contact info of all suppliers, will meet on April 9 to have ocular of venue to do layout and finalize other details

Flowers - JVM Flowershop
- will make another payment this weekend, done with detailing... still thinking of adding the aisle garden that Christian wanted

Gowns - Sheah Designs
- done with the fitting, 75% payment made, pick up ento gowns on April 9. Sheah will deliver my gown a day before the wedding. i super heart my gown.

HMUA - Val Villarin
- reservation paid, will still need confirmation from Val about the free prenup make
schedule for 31 March. we will just head to a photo studio for this one...

Cake - Gervy's Amazing Cakes
- reservation paid, done with all the detailing, got a lot of freebies during the detailing, will make payment tomorrow or during the weekend.

Band - Beatitude Strings
- paid reservation, now choosing 30 songs... Gawd.. I never knew that it will be this difficult

Souvenirs - Five EB Enterprises
- paid, will pick them up this Saturday and to package them nicely

Invites - Impress Prints
- done, paid for and mailed out... I heart our invites

Souvenirs for principal sponsors - still at the look out

Souvenirs for female entourage - secret
- just need to package them... thanks thanks to my friend Chris

Souvenirs for male entourage - secret
- will get them this weekend...

Christian and Daddy's suit - Chancellor
- done.. just need to get Christian's black polo shirt

Shoes - Janilyn
- check.. just need to get reception shoes!

Photobooth - Click D' Fun
- reservation paid, seen the photo strip & background layout.. another i heart wedding stuff... so nice! something our guests will really like

Gosh... I never knew that our suppliers will be this many. I told Christian that we will keep our wedding in a minimal.. I guess I went overboard... ang w@w kasi eh.. hehehehe... So next blog... run down of all the DIYs ... hahahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment