Monday, April 19, 2010

under the magician's hands

Val Villarin
Address: 4A18 Francesca tower, Scout Borromeo St. corner EDSA, South Triangle, Quezon City Telephone no.: 408.3492/0920.806.9726
Email: val_villarin@hotmail.com
Inclusions:
  • bride's & groom's make up plus 3 personsfree
  • prenup make up (was not able to avail of this one)

Peso power: Php 9000 for booking during the bridal fair

I am really not a fan of make up. I only wear make up for job interviews and when I don't feel good or whenever I am down. It has been a long time since I wore make up. So I am not really that happy in looking for a HMUA (hair & make up artist). During the Wedding Library Bridal fair, I had a trial make up done with another HMUA but booked Val Villarin instead. I booked him because of the raves given to him by co-w@wies plus the fact that most of the sisses at the w@w booth dragged me to Val's booth. When we talked about the price, I was hooked!

I was scheduled to have a trial with him before April starts but due to a very hectic schedule that did not push through. I will have to rely on the feed backs and the raves of my sisses. Come our wedding, Val was really chatty and nice. He moved very smoothly with all the cameras and the videos around us. He is really a pro. I guess he is so used to all the chaos around him during wedding preparations! I just love it! He even smiles for the camera! Winner! I opted not to have an airbrush application of the make up and go with the traditional application.







When we were done, I love my make up, specially the way my eyebrows were shaped! I love love love it! My friends also told me that my make up look great and I was really beautiful... lovely... all the positive adjectives you can think of.. LOL! I really feel beautiful on that day! Val really is a magician! I wish I have Val everyday with me to make me up! Hahahaha!!!! I now know the reason behind the raves for Val! He is simply extraordinary! His staff also worked wonders with Christian's hair. He kept on saying that the way that they made his hair did not show his thinning hair problem! LOL! He said that he should wear his hair that way! I even joked that I will buy the kind of hairspray that they used on him so that he can style it!


Rating: 5+++++/5

No comments:

Post a Comment