Monday, April 19, 2010

the empress's new clothes!

Address: 202 Torres Bldg., Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Telephone no.: 0917.862.8867/0923.940.6867
Email address: sheahdesigns@yahoo.com
Inclusions:
  • 1 bridal gown
  • 1 maid of honor
  • 1 mother
  • 2 bridesmaids
  • 3 secondary sponsors
  • freebies: veil, secondary veil, cord, 2 pillows, use of body form
Peso power: One big secret between me and Sheah! A really good deal!

After having a very very bad experience with a gown maker in Divisoria, Manila, I went online and search for new talents of designers and even trusted w@w gown makers that will be able to make me a gown within our budget. The w@wies did not fail to provide me with referrals but I came across Sheah Vicente. So I scheduled to meet up with her last October and dragged Christian with me. As any OC bride, I brought with me the design that I wanted and showed it to her. I also shared with her the type of gown that I wanted --- with a v-neckline and empire waist cut. She made me a sketch and I loved it. She also showed me the materials that she will be using and I liked it too. I am really not a big fan of silk! The price of the package is not bad as well. It is within the reasonable range that I was hoping for. So me and Christian decided to get her for my gown as well as for my mom's and the whole female entourage.

Dealing with Sheah is really really smooth. She is easy to be reached and she replies to text messages quickly. She is also online a lot which makes is easier to communicate with her! Her staff are also friendly and efficient. Sheah even helped me carry all the gowns when I picked it all up in her shop! She also told my sister to take the her gown back to her shop so that they can repair it and she can use it for another occasion.

me and sheah waiting for the go signal to dress up... see bim's staff working while mai cadiogan enjoying her coffee.. hehehehe


i love my gown...

sheah and ate jackie fixing my sister's gown...


i like the color of my female ento's gown

the long train!

Sheah Designs is definitely one of the good finds that I came across online. She made me looked beautiful on my wedding day and my dress perfectly fits my huge huge body. I just love her! I am looking forward of her making me some dresses to wear on formal events... I have several weddings to attend to in the upcoming months... She is one of the best suppliers that I have on my wedding day!

Rating: 5+++++/5


No comments:

Post a Comment