Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Printer for our Invites

Impress Prints
Address:
Unit 5 148 R. Lagmay Street, San Juan City
Telephone no.: 727.4704/994.7081/0922.899.8858
Email address: impressprints.biz@gmail.com
Inclusions:
  • main card
  • entourage card
  • 3"x5" RSVP or thank you card
  • standard envelopes
  • mailing labels ---> we changed this to monogram stickers instead
  • free black and white printing of map at the back of RSVP card
  • 2 free tumblers
Pesos power: Php 4200 less 10% from the bridal fair ... Php 3780 ---> gift from my cousin

Invitations... Invites... I never knew that picking a type of invite will be hard. I never had the idea that there are different kinds of prints -- letterpress, thermograph, digital print, embossed.. the list goes on! OMG! People can really get carried away with this wedding stuff. I visualized our invites to be a unique one. It will be good to have the old embossed type like my mom and dad's but when we asked for the price, we were shocked. Our jaws literally dropped as if we saw a naked person infront of us. We checked our some invites at Card Prints in SM North Edsa... and they can go up to 100 pesos. As Christian picked his desired design, the prices go up! Oh man, my fiance turned hubby really has taste! Ahem ahem ahem.. looked at me!


So off I went to bridal fairs to get discounts... I knew that we will be ending up with digital print invites but I don't have any regular layout. I wanted something that will represent us and something that will be aligned with our theme. At the Themes and Motif Bridal Fair last September, me and my cousin, Pam went to the booth of Impress Prints! I already inquired with them through email and they replied that they will be able to print the design that we wanted. When my cousin heard of the price, she said that it will be her gift for us. Yehey... less item on our budget. We booked them right there and then!


It is really easy dealing with Jen and John. Right after booking them, they were able to email us the wordings that we can choose from. They also emailed the details that we talked about during the fair. That is really impressive. After I sent the layout of our invites, we were able to get the mock invites the very next day. Sweet! They even did the alterations when we found some misspelled names and words on the mock invites. Impress Print is really flexible. I actually sent them a low resolution file of the map that I have made but they were able to create one for us! They just give good customer service! Winner! It was a good choice to get them!

The print of the invite was good and really good quality. Everything went smooth and really hassle free! Anyone looking for a good quality printing within a budget, Impress Print is a good way to go!











Rating: 5+++++/5

No comments:

Post a Comment