Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guest souvenirs anyone? .... Gummie Bears

Gummie Haven by Five EB Enterprises
Address
: Metro Manila
Telephone no.:
502.0268/0917.537.0294/0919.524.1151
Email address:
eileenantazo27@gmail.com
Peso power:
Php 1000 for 50 packs of 50g gummie bears! 100 packs equals Php 2000

I already set my expectations that the photo booth will serve as our wedding souvenirs but Christian said that we should have another token that we can give our guests aside from the photo booth print outs. Now this is really a challenge... We have a limited budget and adding another item on the list is really hard! So I went online and looked for a most inexpensive, most practical token I could find. I know that Christian will not appreciate anything that is not useful. Hmmm... Think think think... Google... google... google.... I have looked far and wide and then I narrowed it down to something edible. Then I found Gummie Haven.

Affordable and really unique.. It is cute too! I told Christian about it and he liked the idea. So I texted Eileen, the owner. She called me after I made the inquiry and she emailed me some details on how to make the payment.
We got 100 packs of gummy bears, which were weighed 25grams each!

We met Eileen at Trinoma to get the items and she placed it neatly in a big box so that the plastic will not be crumpled. They are also tied up according to our color motif! I loved it! They smelled good too! I wanted to try it right there and there but I have to restrain myself!
In the end, it is really to easy to deal with Eileen and she can easily be contacted through email or text. The transaction was easy! No hassle at all. The guests loved the souvenirs too! Simple yet appealing! Just like me and Christian! LOL!

I printed out thank you tags to stick to the gummie bear packages....

Our OTD Coodinator team's help out place the souvenirs per table seating


Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment