Monday, April 19, 2010

Photobooth Galore -- Click D' Fun Photobooth

Address: 35 Regency Avenue, Citihomes Regency, Merville, Parañaque
Telephone no.: 510.6281/0922.869.2884/0917.793.9984
Inclusions:

  • 3 hours of unlimited high quality 4R shots
  • unlimited photo standees
  • studio lights
  • live preview
  • fun and wacky accessories
  • online gallery
  • DVD copy of all images taken
  • customized tarpaulin - free during the bridal fair
Peso power: Php 9500 less 10% for booking during the bridal fair

The photo booth is a request from my sister Sharleen. She and our cousins and nieces really like having their pictures taken and we really wanted to get our guests souvenirs that will not be just for display at home. I browsed for photo booths during bridal fairs. At the Weddings and Beyond Fair at the NBC Tent last January 2010, me and Kristell (yes, Kristell again!) came across Click D' Fun and when we got our pictures taken, we loved how the color of their print out popped up! It is so colorful and very clear. We tried several others more. I then leaned on two options --- Click D' Fun and Baicapture. Both have good deals for onsite bookings. Both have good photo print outs. Hmmm... I like the personality of the person I talked to at Click D' Fun... so we went back to their booth and booked them.

It was Brenda whom I talked to that day. She is really nice and easy to deal with. She replies quickly to my constant emails! LOL! We love love love the layout that they made. It did match the theme! Yahoo messenger galore! There was no problem with them for us to move our venue!

Come wedding day... the photo booth was a hit with our guests. All my relatives and friends have a good time having their pictures taken! Even the waiters and crews at the hotel had their photos taken! hehehe! The printing was fast and the quality is the same good quality that we got during the fair. Christian also liked it! I just have to wait for the owner to get the payment though. I already soaked at the tub, updated my facebook account, wrote a post at w@w, updated my blog and still no owner to get the payment. We were already wondering what happened. When the owner knocked on our door, he handed the DVD and the tarpaulin. He apologized also because he did not oversee the photo booth anymore... his wife Brenda gave birth to their baby girl earlier that day! Yehey.. their baby's birth is the same day as our wedding! Congrats to Brenda and her husband... I am so bad I was not able to catch his name anymore! Sorry!



Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment