Sunday, February 21, 2010

---- trying to manage our bridal registry ----

After our measurements were finalized, me, Sharleen and my mom went to Trinoma. I was eyeing to check out some undergarments that I can wear under my gown and have it ready by the time I have my first fitting. Too bad I only found Maidenform at Landmark and none in Marks and Spencer. Now, I know that I really have to go to Makati to check out Rustan's and the shop in Glorietta 5 that I have read about.

Defeated by the undergarment search, I told my mom that we should check out our bridal registry. I am just clueless on what to do but then the lady at the bridal registry is helpful enough to show me what I need to take note. We went around and mostly of the things I registered for are the stuff that we still don't have at home. It was just fun.

Note to self... It is really good to have different price ranges for your guests to afford. We got some appliances listed and small gadgets that I can use in the kitchen. My sister insisted of including glasses and plates since we don't have much at home. LOL!

We will still have to work out the registry that we have in Rustan's. hehehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment