Friday, November 27, 2009

2009 W@w xmas party --- Fun Fun Fun

Last night, 27 November 2009 at Blue Leaf Pavilion, me and Christian attended the W@w Christmas party! I have been waiting for this night for over a night. I have filed my leave more than one month ago just to be at the event and it just fall on the day after Thanksgiving so it means long weekend for me!

The party gave an opportunity for me to meet my co-w@wies...putting faces behind the names and email addresses. The night was filled with laughter, food and booze!!! The annual W@w party is the time to name the supplier of the year. They first named the top five --- Kaye of K by Cunanan (catering), Atty. Raymund Fortun (photography), Elmer of Rejectcrew (lights and sounds), Ms. Jet of Josiah's (catering) and Jayson & Joanne Arquiza (photography). As the night went on, they named the supplier of the year.... and who else it is... Atty. Raymund Fortun. He certainly deserves it. I never expected for him to be so humble! He is definitely not the person who I commonly see on TV with his legal work...
Since I always get starstruck with lawyers and politicians, Christian told me to take my picture taken with him and of course I did get that!
W@w Top 5 Suppliers!

Atty. Fortun receiving his Supplier of the Year Award - with his team

Me & Atty. Fortun -- now we really have to get our prenuptial shoot with him!

No xmas party will be complete with games. The games were so much fun! There was even a game that will have all the w@wies try on 9 pairs of shoes from Solea and Veluz! I missed that one though because me and to other sisses --- Pinky and Elaine, got our surprise for Ms. Benz. Too bad... I love shoes! But Christian said to leave it since we won one game already! The game's mechanics is to name the most number of attendees in the venue and since I handled the registration for the party I pledged to name 20. Guess what we got!?!?? Guess??? GUess??? a gift certificate for a tiffany solitaire ring worth 12,000 pesos from vgem!!! Yes, a ring! 12,000 pesos for that! Since I have been hinting Christian to give me an engagement ring and I guessed God finds a way for me to get it! Speaking of gifts, me and the w@wies have been cooking up the gift for ms. benz for more than 3 weeks... Camille of Fab Occasions gave us the idea and we just delivered it..

The GC... hehehehe...

Ms.Benz with Sir John and Lil Kite opening w@wies' gift


The night is also suppliers galore of the best of the best wedding suppliers. It is really a night of gathering of soon to weds and their suppliers or future suppliers! Of course, present that night is our now photographers and videographers. I was shocked when they approached me to congratulate that we won the bid for their wedding coverage. I am speechless. Too bad Chug Cadiogan left early.. no photo-op opportunity with him! But then, this is simply worth noting!
Phoeben Teocson at work

The Jason Magbanua hosting the show with RJ Ledesma

Me with Paul, Jayson and Phoeben -- I am speechless! This really made my night!!!!

Me and co-w@wies taking our photo with Jason M.

The night is really fun... one for the books!

Taking our group picture!

Me and Ms. Benz


No comments:

Post a Comment