Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trinoma's Sale... A Reason to get Wedding Stuff

After moving in our new house and fixing some of our things, I headed off to Trinoma with my mom to meet my sister. It was a sale day in the mall and I don't want to miss the opportunity to check out what they have.

We first check Gourdo's since I wanted to check out the store if it is worth to register for their Bridal registry. My mom and I went around the small space that they have and my mom went gaga over the baking paraphernalia that they have --- the Wilton stuff... I remember the days that my mom was really crazy over them! I just rode along with her since I am really more than a cook than a baker! I decided to check out the some of the small boxes and candles.. but wait.. something caught my eye... and I said YES!! This is it... I saw the cake topper that we wanted. I had a first glimpsed of it online and showed it to Christian and we both loved it! Here it is...

It is a candle actually but we will just remove the wick... I love Cosmo and Wanda of the Fairly Oddparents! Christian likes it to after I introduced him to them... I was jumping up and down at Gouro's when I saw them.. We were actually wishing to have a Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy one but this is awesome. It was on sale also... It was for 80.00 pesos ... yes folks... eighty pesos!!! Love it!


After getting the item... we headed off to search for my sister. We passed by some shops to check out some ties for Christian but that failed. So we went to the shoe stores, since it was a sale day, I might stumble on the shoes that I want for a bargain... Lo and behold.. at Janylin's window, I saw the pair that I want with the color that is perfect... Blue green! a mix of our colors... hehehehe!!! I love it.. love it ... love it!!! It is also at 10% off...


Just don't want to take it out of the box! I might be tempted to wear it during W@w's Christmas party.

I like the smell of new shoes...

Nice right??? Can I handle the heels??? Hmmm.. let's wait and see....


Just want to wear it already!

Just can't stop taking pictures of it... I actually wore them today at home.. walking around! Christian warned me not to fall down because of it during our wedding. He knows that I am not used to wearing heels. I told him that I will only wear it during the ceremony and will change to another pair for our reception.. Hahaha... so my shoe hunting is not yet over!

No comments:

Post a Comment