Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wedding Congress - Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall

My w@wie tag that we received this week... the ids from teh congress, the w@wie pin and the primer!!! Can't wait for the next bridal fair

I went to the Wedding Congress in Megamall yesterday with Lynn, my officemate who hails from North Carolina. There were some stuff that I enjoyed looking at the fair... Need to canvass for photographers, videographers, invitation suppliers and ring suppliers. Even though this is my second bridal fair, I can get the feel that there is no turning back for our wedding this coming April.

During the fair, I was able to picked up my W@wie pin... hehehehe!!! Making me a certified w@wie addict. Also, one good thing is that I registered for this congress because they gave away free wedding primer from w@w. Another piece of stuff that I can keep and read.

We got to try the photobooth from fotoloco... but Lynn kept the photos as souvenir. She said that Filipinos do their wedding differently from their American wedding. Just like the invitations as she pointed out. Our Filipino invites are very long that it looks like their wedding programs already.... LOL!!!

Well, I enjoyed the fair very much... till the next bridal fair next month and September... I have already wrote down the things we need and the suppliers that we need to look for.

Our take on the photobooth by Fotoloco!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment