Friday, September 25, 2009

Operation project management of a wedding

I attended a training about project management conducted by our company. It is with regard to managing a project for the processes that we handle. One portion of the training stuck in my head that I can apply to our wedding. It has something to do with having your main task first and then thinking of the dependent tasks what will lead to your main task. The process of a wedding day came into my mind while I am at that training! I know I was bad for not listening attentively but I cannot help but think of it. I have even drawn the chart in my head on how it will look like!!!!


The chart that I have here is just a sample... but the list can go on and on depending on what you want to have. I was just very satisfied with what I learn yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment