Thursday, June 25, 2009

Choosing our color motif: Chartreuse and Aqua

Since we are not creative people, we decided to have a color motif instead. I cannot believe that it is hard to choose a wedding color motif. Me and Christian discussed about it a few days ago, I am really leaning to have a brown and blue or cyan. He on the other hand, wanted to have something in the shade of green and blue. Just like the aqua and emerald color combination in the issue of Martha Stewart Weddings Philippines magazine that I have bought a couple of weeks ago. But in all fairness, I am really like the shade of green, especially the chartreuse green!!! I cannot even spell it right. The color is the shade of green on our wedding website. I am loving it... Check it out at www.mywedding.com/startourhistory.

We just now have to decide whether to have it paired with aqua, cranberry red or lilac.... Well, I have to decide it with Christian of course... Thank God for the internet. I was able to look at some inspirations and mood boards to help us decide.






No comments:

Post a Comment