Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Calling September - November Brides...

If you are a September, October & November bride and until now you don't have any idea where to get your gown.. Maybe you want to check out... Sheah Designs Bridals and Dresses. Sheryl Vicente is the designer in charge of the shop. She is currently giving brides a chance to have their dream dresses at 15,000 pesos only. You read it right... 15,000 only. It comes with the bridal accessories --- 2 pillows, cord and secondary veil. She will personally assist you in dressing up. If you want to have a body form for better pictures with your bridal gown, you just have to add 500 pesos....

This deal is not bad... If you will read my previous blogs, I almost got a gown from Divisoria since our budget is really limited but I discovered She and it was just priceless. You can read my raves and rating for the service that she did with my gown and my ento's gowns. I will not refer her to my friends and co-brides if I am not sure of the quality and service that you will get....

Grab the promo now!

Address: 202 Torres Bldg., Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Telephone no.: 0917.862.8867/0923.940.6867
Email address: sheahdesigns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment